What to Know Before Hiring A Commercial Roofing Company
How to Find a Commercial Roofing CompanyOne of the best ways to find a commercial roofing company is to ask colleagues and other business owners for referrals. People you know are often the best resources when it comes to finding skilled, qualified help. If you don’t know anyone who’s had a roof replaced in Dallas, Plano, Frisco or McKinney, it’s time to start looking at online reviews. This isn’t so you can make a hiring decision – you’re not there yet. It’s just so you can narrow your search down to a handful of professionals for in-person interviews.
What to Ask Before You Hire a Commercial Roofing ContractorInvite a few – at least three – commercial roofing experts to your business for an estimate. While they’re there, take the opportunity to ask them each questions to see if they’re a good match for your company. Here’s what to ask:
- Have you done a job of this scope before?
- How long has your company been in business?
- How long will this project take?
- What roofing materials do you think are right for this job?
- Do you have any memberships or special designations that make you well-qualified for the job?